The purpose of the qualification is to build the knowledge and skills required by learners in End User Computing.It is intended to empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitude and values required to operate confidently in the End User Computing environment in the South African community and to respond to the challenges of the economic environment.
The qualification provides a framework for learners to develop skills that will enable them to become competent in End User Computing. It introduces theoretical concepts of End User Computing and requires the application thereof, to develop a range of skills that will enable learners to be better-informed workers in their chosen industry. It provides a balanced learning experience that lays the foundation for access to further education, lifelong learning and to productive employment.
- Certificate : National Certificate
- SAQA Qualification ID : 49077
- Minimum Credits : 130
- NQF Level : 3
To enter this program you must successfully complete the Front-Office Assessment.
The minimum qualification requirement is Grade 11 and Communication and Numerical Skills at Level 3 .
Recognition of Prior Learning will be applicable in certain circumstances.This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your guardian / next of keen ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 Certificate
- 2 Passport Photographs
If your a minor, or if someone else is responsible for your fees, then that person should accompany you at the time of registration to fill in legal documentation
Upgrade opportunities into the Level 4 programmes are available provided that the entry level requirements are met.
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of End User Computing applications in the workplace.
- Understand the Impact and use of Information Communication & Technology (ICT) in an organisation and society
- Improve Communication by combining communication skills with End User Computing Skills
- Improve the Application of mathematical literacy in the workplace, by better utilising applicable End User Computing Applications.