The purpose of the qualification is to build the knowledge and skills required by learners within an office environment using the essential MS Office Applications. It is intended to empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently in the MS Office Software environment. Strictly basic Levels are addressed.</em>
The qualification provides a framework for learners to develop skills that will enable them to become competent in MS Word and MS Excel.it introduces theoretical concepts, requires the application thereof, to develop a range of skills that will enable learners to be better-informed workers in their chosen industry.
- Certificate : Provider Skills Programme
- Minimum Credits : 75
To enter this program you must successfully complete the Front-Office Assessment.
The minimum qualification requirement is Grade 11 .
Recognition of Prior Learning will be applicable in certain circumstances.This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
YOU MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT A GRADE 11 QUALIFICATION OR EQUIVALENT
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your guardian / next of keen ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 Certificate
- 2 Passport Photographs
If your a minor, or if someone else is responsible for your fees, then that person should accompany you at the time of registration to fill in legal documentation
Upgrade opportunities into the Level 4 programmes are available provided that the entry level requirements are met.
- Competently apply the knowledge, techniques & skills of the essential MS Office Applications in the workplace.
- Understand the concepts of Information and Communication Technology(ICT) and the use of its components in a healthy and safe manner.