Business analysis is a vital instrument within the business environment to ensure that information technology is able to provide effective solutions for business enterprises. The development of business analysts through a suite of qualifications will have a positive impact on the broader economy of South Africa. It will also assist with bringing South Africa inline with international trends and satisfy industry requirements.
- Certificate : National Certificate: Business Analysis
- SAQA Qualification ID : SAQA QUALIFICATION ID: 63909
- Minimum Credits : 149
- NQF Level : 6
To enter this program you must successfully complete the Front-Office Assessment. and the following:
- Communication at NQF Level 5.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 5.
- Knowledge of Business analysis.
Recognition of Prior Learning will be applicable in certain circumstances. This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
YOU MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT A GRADE 12 QUALIFICATION OR EQUIVALENT
- Certified Copy of your ID
- Certified Copy of your guardian / next of keen ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- Certified copy of Communication at NQF Level 5 certificate.
- Certified copy of Computer Literacy at NQF Level 5 certificate.
- 2 Passport Photographs
If you are a minor, or if someone else is responsible for your fees, then that person should accompany you at the time of registration to fill in legal documentation
Upgrade opportunities into the Level 7 programmes are available provided that the entry level requirements are met.
- Provide Learners with an entry level for further study in Information Technology and related fields, as well as for initial employment in the computer industry
On completion of this Qualification learners are able to:
– Analyse a business scenario.
– Develop a business case.
– Compile user requirement specifications.
– Develop functional specifications.
– Monitor quality assurance activities throughout the life cycle of the project.