This qualification is specifically designed for those learners who are already, or those who wish to become, owner-managers or those who are responsible for the keeping of financial records, of a small business. Maybe you’ve started a business already, or are planning to soon, to contribute to the economy and create jobs. Or perhaps your partner runs a business and you’d like to support him or her in it. If you have entrepreneurial plans but need financial knowledge, the ICB’s Financial Management for Entrepreneurs programme is perfect for you. Because when it comes down to it, your business is all about the bottom line.
- Certificate : Office Administration issued by ICB / QCTO
- SAQA Qualification ID : 48736
- Minimum Credits : 120
- NQF Level : 4
To enter this program you must successfully complete the Front Office Assessment successfully. The minimum qualification requirement is Grade 11 or NQF Level 3.
Recognition of Prior learning will be applicable in certain circumstances. This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
YOU MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT A GRADE 11 QUALIFICATION OR EQUIVALENT.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your guardian / next of keen ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 Certificate
- 2 Passport Photographs
If you are a minor, or if someone else is responsible for your fees, then that person should accompany you at the time of registration to fill in legal documentation
- Manage the finances of a small or medium-sized business, using your basic skills in accounting, reporting, finance and costing.
- Read and understand business financial documentation so that you can ask your bookkeeper the right questions to keep your business on track.
- Assistant Financial Manager or
- Any managerial role requiring basic financial skills.