The purpose of this qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge, understanding, skills and
experience to become a Junior Accountant.
- Certificate : Office Administration issued by ICB / QCTO
- SAQA Qualification ID : 58376
- Minimum Credits : 120
- NQF Level : 4
To enter this program you must successfully complete the Certified Junior Bookkeeper course and Front Office Assessment. The minimum qualification requirement is Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent and you must be at least 16 years of age. No prior accounting knowledge
is needed for this qualification.
Recognition of Prior learning will be applicable in certain circumstances. This will be dealt with on an individual basis.
YOU MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT A GRADE 11 QUALIFICATION OR EQUIVALENT
- Certified Copy of your ID
- Certified Copy of your guardian / next of keen ID
- Certified Copy of Grade 11 Certificate
- Certified Copy of Certified Junior Bookkeeper certificate(SAQA ID: 58375)
- 2 Passport Photographs
If you are a minor, or if someone else is responsible for your fees, then that person should accompany you at the time of registration to fill in legal documentation.
- Perform all monthly and annual bookkeeping
- Asset disposal
- Year-end adjustments
- Analysis of financial statements
- Understand Cash Flows
- Complete basic management accounts
- Working knowledge of cost accounting
- Financial management and business ethics